The following information is recorded when you use either the website or the mobile App and is stored on a secure AppWizard Cloud server:
- Personal details and contact details when registering: name, surname, e-mail address, ID Number (on the website), and mobile phone number.
- Login details: a user specifies their own password with a minimum of 6 characters when registering, which is used in combination of the userís e-mail address to log into the site or App.
- Usage details: all user activity (pages or application opened) on the website and the App is recorded against the user logged in. Part of the information recorded include: date and time, page or application opened, IP address, browser or device used, all parameters or fields filled in, duration and size of the activity.
- Location details: on the App the GPS location of the user is recorded as part of specific applications.
Usage of Personal Details
Personal details are protected at all costs and is only used for the following purposes:
- Displayed on pages and applications.
- Displayed on purchased tickets.
- Used for support purposes by the JohnsonWalters support team.
- Used for identification and verification of a user.
Usage of Contact Details
Contact details (e-mail and mobile number) is used for communication with customers (as e-mails or SMS messages) only for the following reasons:
- Services offered by the Free State Cheetahs.
- Event information specific to the Free State Cheetahs.
- Updates or changes to Free State Cheetah events.
- Updates or changes to the Cheetahs ticketing site.
- Updates or changes to the Cheetahs Rugby mobile App.
- Services offered by major sponsors of the Free State Cheetahs specifically related to the Free State Cheetahs.
Usage of Login Details
Under no circumstances will login details be distributed or communicated to anyone.
If a user forgot his/her password, an online request can be made to send the password to the registered e-mail address of the user.
An e-mail or call to the support team of JohnsonWalters about a forgotten password will result in the password being sent to the registered e-mail address of the user.
The password will NEVER be communicated verbally to a user or be sent to an e-mail address other than the registered e-mail address of the user. If a user no longer has access to the registered e-mail address there is NO way to access the account.
Usage of Usage Details
Usage details are used internally at JohnsonWalters for optimization, trouble shooting, and for support.
Under no circumstances will usage data be distributed or made available to any party other than full time employees of JohnsonWalters.
Usage of Location Details
Location details (GPS coordinates) will be used within mobile App applications for the following reasons only:
- Recording attendance to events, local and away (geo-fencing)
- Tracking location as part of games within the application.
- Tracking of proximity to specific contact point at the stadium during events.